Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My In-laws' home

Whenever we find time, myself and my husband would think of no other places except visiting my In-laws @ Tirunelveli. Here is why..the house is full of trees,flowers,fishes,many unseen insects and believe me peacocks; and most of all, very nice n gentle people.These are the recent pictures taken few weeks ago..































I love this picture a lot and made it as an opening slide for my previous blog on my tamil song...










I've felt very fortunate to have taken this pic, just in front of our rice mill, next to the house.Never seen a peacock this close.And, by the way, it stays in one of the tree in front of our house...










Amazing how this insect's skin just looks like a velvet..



There are still many other interesting stuff around the house.Hope to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment